David Cameron starts work each morning as PM in pyjamas!
London: David Cameron has admitted that he starts his work each morning in his `Pyjamas`.
The PM has revealed that he gets up early and doesn`t change into a business suit straight away, the Mirror reported.
Answering questions sent in from around the world on the BBC, Cameron was asked if it was difficult living and working in the same place.
When one viewer from Turkey asked him on the World Have Your Say programme if he sometimes has to do work as Prime Minister in his pyjamas, he replied that he gets up pretty early in the morning and starts work before he gets dressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers