David Cameron starts work each morning as PM in pyjamas!
London: David Cameron has admitted that he starts his work each morning in his `Pyjamas`.
The PM has revealed that he gets up early and doesn`t change into a business suit straight away, the Mirror reported.
Answering questions sent in from around the world on the BBC, Cameron was asked if it was difficult living and working in the same place.
When one viewer from Turkey asked him on the World Have Your Say programme if he sometimes has to do work as Prime Minister in his pyjamas, he replied that he gets up pretty early in the morning and starts work before he gets dressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list