David Cameron starts work each morning as PM in pyjamas!
London: David Cameron has admitted that he starts his work each morning in his `Pyjamas`.
The PM has revealed that he gets up early and doesn`t change into a business suit straight away, the Mirror reported.
Answering questions sent in from around the world on the BBC, Cameron was asked if it was difficult living and working in the same place.
When one viewer from Turkey asked him on the World Have Your Say programme if he sometimes has to do work as Prime Minister in his pyjamas, he replied that he gets up pretty early in the morning and starts work before he gets dressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games