David Miliband found commuting with zip open
London: Former British foreign secretary David Miliband was photographed sleeping on a London metro train with his trouser zip left gaping open, The Sun reported.
The 47-year-old Labour MP was spotted while he took an afternoon snooze on the Piccadilly Line.
Miliband was making a 20-minute trip from Leicester Square and got off without realising his error.
A 28-year-old fellow passenger, Francis Janjua, was sitting opposite Miliband, and took a photo of the leader.
"He was properly asleep. I was laughing until I noticed his fly - then it was just hilarious. It takes credibility away from him," he said.
Miliband was beaten to the post of Labour leader by his brother Ed, 43, in September 2010. He has since taken a less public role in the party, as a backbench MP and business consultant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa