David Miliband found commuting with zip open
London: Former British foreign secretary David Miliband was photographed sleeping on a London metro train with his trouser zip left gaping open, The Sun reported.
The 47-year-old Labour MP was spotted while he took an afternoon snooze on the Piccadilly Line.
Miliband was making a 20-minute trip from Leicester Square and got off without realising his error.
A 28-year-old fellow passenger, Francis Janjua, was sitting opposite Miliband, and took a photo of the leader.
"He was properly asleep. I was laughing until I noticed his fly - then it was just hilarious. It takes credibility away from him," he said.
Miliband was beaten to the post of Labour leader by his brother Ed, 43, in September 2010. He has since taken a less public role in the party, as a backbench MP and business consultant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says