David Miliband found commuting with zip open
London: Former British foreign secretary David Miliband was photographed sleeping on a London metro train with his trouser zip left gaping open, The Sun reported.
The 47-year-old Labour MP was spotted while he took an afternoon snooze on the Piccadilly Line.
Miliband was making a 20-minute trip from Leicester Square and got off without realising his error.
A 28-year-old fellow passenger, Francis Janjua, was sitting opposite Miliband, and took a photo of the leader.
"He was properly asleep. I was laughing until I noticed his fly - then it was just hilarious. It takes credibility away from him," he said.
Miliband was beaten to the post of Labour leader by his brother Ed, 43, in September 2010. He has since taken a less public role in the party, as a backbench MP and business consultant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India