David Miliband found commuting with zip open
London: Former British foreign secretary David Miliband was photographed sleeping on a London metro train with his trouser zip left gaping open, The Sun reported.
The 47-year-old Labour MP was spotted while he took an afternoon snooze on the Piccadilly Line.
Miliband was making a 20-minute trip from Leicester Square and got off without realising his error.
A 28-year-old fellow passenger, Francis Janjua, was sitting opposite Miliband, and took a photo of the leader.
"He was properly asleep. I was laughing until I noticed his fly - then it was just hilarious. It takes credibility away from him," he said.
Miliband was beaten to the post of Labour leader by his brother Ed, 43, in September 2010. He has since taken a less public role in the party, as a backbench MP and business consultant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Top 10 stocks to be on radar post Brexit
- India's forex reserves adequate to tackle Brexit impact: RBI
- Wimbledon: Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna face-off likely in pre-quarters
- Pak envoy Abdul Basit unfazed by LeT attack in J&K's Pampore, says 'let's enjoy Iftar party'
- Euro 2016: Italy`s Antonio Candreva to miss pre-quarters clash with Spain