Dead grandmother took selfie from beyond the grave, claims Romanian woman
Zee Media Bureau
Romania: In what may seem bizarre to many, a Romanian woman, Gina Mihai, 34, has claimed that her grandmother, who died three years ago, took a selfie on her mobile phone from the other life.
Mihai claims that the spirit of her deceased grandma tried to reach out to her through a selfie she took from beyond the grave.
“When I switched on my phone I was horrified to see my grandmother`s face. She had what looked like a snake around her neck, and the whole image looked as if it had been taken through a hole, like it was shot through a tear in the fabric that separates the living from the dead,” quoted by Daily Mail.
However, when Mihai approached a fortune teller she was told that since she didn`t take food to her grave, her grandmother is being punished in the other life. The snake around her neck is the symbol that she is being punished.
As per Romanian belief, once a year there is a feast, the service of alms, in which Romanians travel to the local graveyard and hand over food as a gesture to the spirits in the afterlife.
Besides her family, many others are praying for Mihai`s grandmother ever since the picture was received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers