`Death to Russians`: Graffiti appears on Moscow metro
Moscow: Days after Muslim Chechen
militants carried out a carnage in Moscow metro killing 52
people, a graffiti calling for the `death to Russians` was
found plastered at one of the subway station.
"Allah-O-Akbar!", "Death to Russians!" were
painted by a group of youngsters at Planyornaya metro station
on Saturday night, Interfax reported.
The incident was reported by a female passenger, who
saw four young men, presumably Caucasians, with a can of
spray paint writing the graffiti on the wall.
Before the police arrived the miscreants drove away
in a silver car.
Interfax said the search for the miscreants has
been complicated due to absence of CCTV cameras in the station
The security services have blamed the Caucasian
Islamist militant groups for the terror attacks in Moscow,
Kizlyar and Karabulak.
Earlier President Dmitry Medvedev declared that
the main goal of the terrorists was to destabilise the
Russia`s pre-dominantly Muslim regions in the
Caucasus, including Chechnya, have been the scene of violence
by the Islamist groups striving to build a Sharia-ruled
Caucasus Emirate from the Caspian Sea in the east to Black Sea
in the west.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city