`Death to Russians`: Graffiti appears on Moscow metro
Moscow: Days after Muslim Chechen
militants carried out a carnage in Moscow metro killing 52
people, a graffiti calling for the `death to Russians` was
found plastered at one of the subway station.
"Allah-O-Akbar!", "Death to Russians!" were
painted by a group of youngsters at Planyornaya metro station
on Saturday night, Interfax reported.
The incident was reported by a female passenger, who
saw four young men, presumably Caucasians, with a can of
spray paint writing the graffiti on the wall.
Before the police arrived the miscreants drove away
in a silver car.
Interfax said the search for the miscreants has
been complicated due to absence of CCTV cameras in the station
The security services have blamed the Caucasian
Islamist militant groups for the terror attacks in Moscow,
Kizlyar and Karabulak.
Earlier President Dmitry Medvedev declared that
the main goal of the terrorists was to destabilise the
Russia`s pre-dominantly Muslim regions in the
Caucasus, including Chechnya, have been the scene of violence
by the Islamist groups striving to build a Sharia-ruled
Caucasus Emirate from the Caspian Sea in the east to Black Sea
in the west.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today