Death toll in Sydney nursing home fire climbs to 7
Sydney: An 82-year-old man has died from injuries suffered when a Sydney nursing home erupted in flames, raising the death toll from the fire to seven.
Around 10 more residents remained in hospitals on Monday. They were suffering burns and smoke inhalation from Friday`s fire, which authorities allege was set by a nurse who worked at the facility.
Police said in a statement that the latest fatality Caesar Galea died in a hospital on Monday morning.
Nurse Roger Dean has been charged with multiple counts of murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das