Death toll in Sydney nursing home fire climbs to 7
Sydney: An 82-year-old man has died from injuries suffered when a Sydney nursing home erupted in flames, raising the death toll from the fire to seven.
Around 10 more residents remained in hospitals on Monday. They were suffering burns and smoke inhalation from Friday`s fire, which authorities allege was set by a nurse who worked at the facility.
Police said in a statement that the latest fatality Caesar Galea died in a hospital on Monday morning.
Nurse Roger Dean has been charged with multiple counts of murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it