Death toll in Washington mudslide rises to 33
Everett: The death toll from the landslide that hit the Washington town of Oso has risen to 33.
The Snohomish County medical examiner`s office says it has received three more victims than previously reported. Of those, 30 have been identified.
The latest name is 30-year-old Billy L Spillers of Arlington. Like the others, he died of multiple blunt force injuries in the March 22 slide that crushed a residential area along the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River about 90 kilometers northeast of Seattle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH