Death toll in Washington mudslide rises to 33
Everett: The death toll from the landslide that hit the Washington town of Oso has risen to 33.
The Snohomish County medical examiner`s office says it has received three more victims than previously reported. Of those, 30 have been identified.
The latest name is 30-year-old Billy L Spillers of Arlington. Like the others, he died of multiple blunt force injuries in the March 22 slide that crushed a residential area along the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River about 90 kilometers northeast of Seattle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Revealed! Alia Bhatt to essay the role of a rape victim in 'Udta Punjab'
- This Gurudwara in Iran is a must-visit for Indians, PM Modi too visited on Sunday
- Check out: 7 ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL things to do in Kovalam beach, Kerala!
- Not just cash transactions, IT officials also tracking Facebook posts for foreign tour photos!
- Denmark bags Europe's maiden Thomas Cup title