Depressed Thai woman feeds herself to crocodiles
London: A 36-year-old depressed woman `fed herself` to crocodiles at a popular tourist attraction in Thailand.
The hard pressed woman had told her husband that she was going to see a doctor and after that she would visit a popular crocodile Farm in Samut Prakarn just outside Bangkok.
She reportedly never returned home but was caught on CCTV cameras entering the tourist attraction around 32 kilometres south of the capital.
The mystery has deepened after the crocodile Farm reportedly denied the incident had taken place, the `Daily Mail` reported.
However, her husband Sunai Jisathra, claims he was told by the workers from the farm that a woman fitting the description of his wife had been killed.
Jisathra said farm workers told him it happened after the woman "jumped intentionally" into a crocodile pit.
Jisathra also said he had been contacted by a man who said he represented the farm and wished to make a settlement.
The husband said that he was not surprised as his wife had money problems and had suffered from depression for a long time.
"It was possible she had committed suicide to escape her troubles," he said, adding he would not file any charges against the farm owner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad