Diana`s closest pal opens up about princess` love life
London: One of Princess Diana`s closest friend, Simone Simmons, has shed light on her pals love life, claiming that they discussed each man in Diana`s life and her feelings for them.
Simmons asserted that sex with Cavalry officer James Hewitt, who was hired to teach Princes William and Harry to ride, was like "fireworks" for Diana, the Daily Star reported.
The confidant said that she then fell for rugby ace Will Carling, who she had met at the Harbour Club gym and even asked him for private training sessions.
Simmons said that Diana also told her about her affair with married Oliver Hoare, an Islamic art expert, after he had complained that he had received nearly 300 silent phone calls to his family home from Diana.
Lastly, Simmons added that Diana`s relationship with surgeon Hasnat Khan was not based on sex, but it was a close friendship and they were genuinely interested in each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured