Diana`s closest pal opens up about princess` love life
London: One of Princess Diana`s closest friend, Simone Simmons, has shed light on her pals love life, claiming that they discussed each man in Diana`s life and her feelings for them.
Simmons asserted that sex with Cavalry officer James Hewitt, who was hired to teach Princes William and Harry to ride, was like "fireworks" for Diana, the Daily Star reported.
The confidant said that she then fell for rugby ace Will Carling, who she had met at the Harbour Club gym and even asked him for private training sessions.
Simmons said that Diana also told her about her affair with married Oliver Hoare, an Islamic art expert, after he had complained that he had received nearly 300 silent phone calls to his family home from Diana.
Lastly, Simmons added that Diana`s relationship with surgeon Hasnat Khan was not based on sex, but it was a close friendship and they were genuinely interested in each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM