Differences with India minor, says China
Beijing: China said on Thursday the differences with India were minor and would not be allowed to disturb the working relationship between the two countries.
The affirmation came at a meeting between visiting Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna and his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi during which the entire gamut of bilateral issues was discussed.
"China will push forward the developmental aspirations of India and will handle sensitive issues very carefully, keeping in mind the potential for economic relations," Krishna told reporters after the meeting.
The minister, who was in Beijing for the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit, later left for home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak