Differences with India minor, says China
Beijing: China said on Thursday the differences with India were minor and would not be allowed to disturb the working relationship between the two countries.
The affirmation came at a meeting between visiting Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna and his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi during which the entire gamut of bilateral issues was discussed.
"China will push forward the developmental aspirations of India and will handle sensitive issues very carefully, keeping in mind the potential for economic relations," Krishna told reporters after the meeting.
The minister, who was in Beijing for the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit, later left for home.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'