Dmitry Medvedev enjoying Russian PM`s duties
Moscow: Dmitry Medvedev has said he was enjoying his duties as Russia`s Prime Minister.
"I suppose my happiness lies in performing the duties that I like. I enjoyed being a student, I enjoyed being a post-graduate, I enjoyed being a lecturer in legal sciences, I enjoyed legal practice, I enjoyed being a civil servant, I enjoyed working as the country`s president and I truly enjoy being a Prime Minister," Medvedev said when asked what job he relished the most.
At a meeting with United Russia party members, when asked if he planned to engage in scholarly research when leaving civil service, Medvedev said he was unsure whether he would be able to become a true academic after devoting himself to politics for so many years.
"But what I know for sure is that when I end my career as a civil servant, I will definitely tell as many people as possible about my experience, because I find it useful," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie