Dmitry Medvedev enjoying Russian PM`s duties
Moscow: Dmitry Medvedev has said he was enjoying his duties as Russia`s Prime Minister.
"I suppose my happiness lies in performing the duties that I like. I enjoyed being a student, I enjoyed being a post-graduate, I enjoyed being a lecturer in legal sciences, I enjoyed legal practice, I enjoyed being a civil servant, I enjoyed working as the country`s president and I truly enjoy being a Prime Minister," Medvedev said when asked what job he relished the most.
At a meeting with United Russia party members, when asked if he planned to engage in scholarly research when leaving civil service, Medvedev said he was unsure whether he would be able to become a true academic after devoting himself to politics for so many years.
"But what I know for sure is that when I end my career as a civil servant, I will definitely tell as many people as possible about my experience, because I find it useful," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown