Dmitry Medvedev enjoying Russian PM`s duties
Moscow: Dmitry Medvedev has said he was enjoying his duties as Russia`s Prime Minister.
"I suppose my happiness lies in performing the duties that I like. I enjoyed being a student, I enjoyed being a post-graduate, I enjoyed being a lecturer in legal sciences, I enjoyed legal practice, I enjoyed being a civil servant, I enjoyed working as the country`s president and I truly enjoy being a Prime Minister," Medvedev said when asked what job he relished the most.
At a meeting with United Russia party members, when asked if he planned to engage in scholarly research when leaving civil service, Medvedev said he was unsure whether he would be able to become a true academic after devoting himself to politics for so many years.
"But what I know for sure is that when I end my career as a civil servant, I will definitely tell as many people as possible about my experience, because I find it useful," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'