Doctor details Boston Marathon suspect`s injuries
Boston: Newly unsealed court papers describe the injuries to the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect.
According to a doctor who treated him, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev`s injuries included multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the face, and a skull fracture.
The injuries were described by Dr. Stephen Ray Odom three days after Tsarnaev was captured hiding in a boat in a backyard. Transcripts of the testimony were unsealed yesterday.
Odom says one bullet appeared to enter through the left inside of his mouth and exit the lower section of his face on the left side. He says Tsarnaev also had wounds to his lower extremities and bone injuries to his left hand.
Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty to the April 15 bombing that killed three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray