Doctor details Boston Marathon suspect`s injuries
Boston: Newly unsealed court papers describe the injuries to the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect.
According to a doctor who treated him, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev`s injuries included multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the face, and a skull fracture.
The injuries were described by Dr. Stephen Ray Odom three days after Tsarnaev was captured hiding in a boat in a backyard. Transcripts of the testimony were unsealed yesterday.
Odom says one bullet appeared to enter through the left inside of his mouth and exit the lower section of his face on the left side. He says Tsarnaev also had wounds to his lower extremities and bone injuries to his left hand.
Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty to the April 15 bombing that killed three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India