Dominique Strauss-Kahn and wife separated: Report
Paris: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and his wife Anne Sinclair have separated, according a report.
The reports emerge as Strauss-Kahn is facing a probe into his alleged involvement with a prostitution ring in France and legal battles over a New York sex assault case.
Weekly magazine Closer reported that Sinclair threw Strauss-Kahn out of their home in central Paris, and the two are living separately.
A source close to Strauss-Kahn confirmed the report of the separation, saying it happened approximately a month ago, the New York Post reports.
The pair have been married for 20 years and Sinclair, a popular TV journalist for years, supported Strauss-Kahn when he was accused in May 2011 of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
Closer’s report that the couple are now leading separate lives comes after weeks of media speculation that the relationship was under pressure, in part as Strauss-Kahn grew depressed at his lack of career options.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video