Dominique Strauss-Kahn and wife separated: Report
Paris: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and his wife Anne Sinclair have separated, according a report.
The reports emerge as Strauss-Kahn is facing a probe into his alleged involvement with a prostitution ring in France and legal battles over a New York sex assault case.
Weekly magazine Closer reported that Sinclair threw Strauss-Kahn out of their home in central Paris, and the two are living separately.
A source close to Strauss-Kahn confirmed the report of the separation, saying it happened approximately a month ago, the New York Post reports.
The pair have been married for 20 years and Sinclair, a popular TV journalist for years, supported Strauss-Kahn when he was accused in May 2011 of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
Closer’s report that the couple are now leading separate lives comes after weeks of media speculation that the relationship was under pressure, in part as Strauss-Kahn grew depressed at his lack of career options.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why