Dominique Strauss-Kahn and wife separated: Report
Paris: Shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and his wife Anne Sinclair have separated, according a report.
The reports emerge as Strauss-Kahn is facing a probe into his alleged involvement with a prostitution ring in France and legal battles over a New York sex assault case.
Weekly magazine Closer reported that Sinclair threw Strauss-Kahn out of their home in central Paris, and the two are living separately.
A source close to Strauss-Kahn confirmed the report of the separation, saying it happened approximately a month ago, the New York Post reports.
The pair have been married for 20 years and Sinclair, a popular TV journalist for years, supported Strauss-Kahn when he was accused in May 2011 of trying to rape a New York hotel maid.
Closer’s report that the couple are now leading separate lives comes after weeks of media speculation that the relationship was under pressure, in part as Strauss-Kahn grew depressed at his lack of career options.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!