`Dominique Strauss-Kahn was violent during orgies`
London: The prostitute named Marion has told investigators that disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his cronies "showed little respect for girls", and were often violent during their many sex-related orgies.
The hooker, in her 30s, claimed businessman David Roquet, who allegedly supplied the prostitutes, restrained her.
She said: "He grabbed me by the wrists with his hands to stop me from moving."
Another hooker told The Sun that the orgies were often "bestial and violent".
Strauss-Kahn, 62, once tipped to be French president, admits taking part in orgies but denies he knew the girls were hookers.
He has been charged in Lille, northern France, with "complicity in pimping".
He faces up to 20 years` jail if found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside