`Dominique Strauss-Kahn was violent during orgies`
London: The prostitute named Marion has told investigators that disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his cronies "showed little respect for girls", and were often violent during their many sex-related orgies.
The hooker, in her 30s, claimed businessman David Roquet, who allegedly supplied the prostitutes, restrained her.
She said: "He grabbed me by the wrists with his hands to stop me from moving."
Another hooker told The Sun that the orgies were often "bestial and violent".
Strauss-Kahn, 62, once tipped to be French president, admits taking part in orgies but denies he knew the girls were hookers.
He has been charged in Lille, northern France, with "complicity in pimping".
He faces up to 20 years` jail if found guilty.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living