`Dominique Strauss-Kahn was violent during orgies`
London: The prostitute named Marion has told investigators that disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his cronies "showed little respect for girls", and were often violent during their many sex-related orgies.
The hooker, in her 30s, claimed businessman David Roquet, who allegedly supplied the prostitutes, restrained her.
She said: "He grabbed me by the wrists with his hands to stop me from moving."
Another hooker told The Sun that the orgies were often "bestial and violent".
Strauss-Kahn, 62, once tipped to be French president, admits taking part in orgies but denies he knew the girls were hookers.
He has been charged in Lille, northern France, with "complicity in pimping".
He faces up to 20 years` jail if found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state