`Dominique Strauss-Kahn was violent during orgies`
London: The prostitute named Marion has told investigators that disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his cronies "showed little respect for girls", and were often violent during their many sex-related orgies.
The hooker, in her 30s, claimed businessman David Roquet, who allegedly supplied the prostitutes, restrained her.
She said: "He grabbed me by the wrists with his hands to stop me from moving."
Another hooker told The Sun that the orgies were often "bestial and violent".
Strauss-Kahn, 62, once tipped to be French president, admits taking part in orgies but denies he knew the girls were hookers.
He has been charged in Lille, northern France, with "complicity in pimping".
He faces up to 20 years` jail if found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre