`Dominique Strauss-Kahn was violent during orgies`
London: The prostitute named Marion has told investigators that disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) president Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his cronies "showed little respect for girls", and were often violent during their many sex-related orgies.
The hooker, in her 30s, claimed businessman David Roquet, who allegedly supplied the prostitutes, restrained her.
She said: "He grabbed me by the wrists with his hands to stop me from moving."
Another hooker told The Sun that the orgies were often "bestial and violent".
Strauss-Kahn, 62, once tipped to be French president, admits taking part in orgies but denies he knew the girls were hookers.
He has been charged in Lille, northern France, with "complicity in pimping".
He faces up to 20 years` jail if found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter