Donald Trump’s Twitter account ‘seriously’ hacked
Washington: American business mogul Donald Trump has said that his Twitter account, which has over 2 million followers, was hacked.
He said the unknown hacker Tweeted out a lyric by rapper Lil Wayne, who is featured on Will.i.am featuring Britney Spears’ track called “Scream & Shout (Remix).”
“These h—- think they classy, well that’s the class I’m skippen,” reads the lyrical Tweet, which was quickly deleted.
According to Politico, Trump’s spokesman Michael Cohen said that authorities are investigating.
Trump also Tweeted about the incident, the report said.
“My Twitter has been seriously hacked--- and we are looking for the perpetrators,” he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'