Donald Trump’s Twitter account ‘seriously’ hacked
Washington: American business mogul Donald Trump has said that his Twitter account, which has over 2 million followers, was hacked.
He said the unknown hacker Tweeted out a lyric by rapper Lil Wayne, who is featured on Will.i.am featuring Britney Spears’ track called “Scream & Shout (Remix).”
“These h—- think they classy, well that’s the class I’m skippen,” reads the lyrical Tweet, which was quickly deleted.
According to Politico, Trump’s spokesman Michael Cohen said that authorities are investigating.
Trump also Tweeted about the incident, the report said.
“My Twitter has been seriously hacked--- and we are looking for the perpetrators,” he wrote.
- Conduct forensic test on Narada sting tapes, orders Calcutta HC
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy
- New Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps launched for Windows 10