Don`t you know who I am: Ex-IMF chief to chambermaid
New York: "Don`t you know who I am!" is
what former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn told the hotel
maid while pinning her down during the alleged sexual assault
on her, according to a media report on Tuesday.
"Don`t you know who I am! Don`t you know who I am?" he
said while pinning the 32-year-old maid down, law enforcement
officials told a news channel.
Sources told the news channel that the immigrant from Guinea
repeatedly told him, "Please, please stop. No!" and that she
couldn`t afford to lose her job.
"Please stop. I need my job, I can`t lose my job,
don`t do this. I will lose my job. Please, please stop! Please
stop!" she pleaded, according to law enforcement sources.
Strauss-Kahn allegedly responded, "No, baby. Don`t
worry, you`re not going to lose your job. Please, baby, don`t
worry... don`t you know who I am? Don`t you know who I am?"
The former IMF chief, who was indicted on seven counts
on Thursday, allegedly forced the maid at the Sofitel hotel in
Manhattan to perform oral sex.
He was taken into custody a few minutes before his Air
France flight departed for Paris.
Strauss-Kahn is out on a USD 6 million bail.
He has been put under house arrest and he has to wear
an electronic monitoring device. Strauss-Kahn denied
wrongdoing and is expected to plead not guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy