DPRK to carry forward revolution: Kim Jong Un
Pyongyang: Kim Jong Un, the top leader of the Democratic People`s Republic of Korea (DPRK), called on his people to carry forward the socialist revolution cause under Kim IL Sung and Kim Jong IL`s guidance, the official news agency KCNA reported Tuesday.
The report quoted Kim Jong Un as saying in his treatise published on April 20 that the country’s founding father was the most prominent leader in the 20th century.
His article, the third published since April, is titled: "The great Comrade Kim Il Sung is the eternal leader of our party and people."
He called for carrying forward the idea and exploits of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il in building the party, state and revolutionary armed forces.
He underlined the need to take Kimilsungism-Kimjongilism as the unique guiding idea and permanent guidelines of the Korean revolution and construction cause.
In the treatise, Kim Jong Un said Kim IL Sung raised the Juche (self-reliance) idea, had ingeniously combined the socialist cause with national independence and ushered in a new Juche revolution era.
It added that under the banner of Songun (military-first), Kim Jong Il, who protected the dignity and supreme interests of the DPRK in reliance on powerful arms, had turned the country into a political, ideological and military power and greatly improved its people`s living standard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere