DPRK to carry forward revolution: Kim Jong Un
Pyongyang: Kim Jong Un, the top leader of the Democratic People`s Republic of Korea (DPRK), called on his people to carry forward the socialist revolution cause under Kim IL Sung and Kim Jong IL`s guidance, the official news agency KCNA reported Tuesday.
The report quoted Kim Jong Un as saying in his treatise published on April 20 that the country’s founding father was the most prominent leader in the 20th century.
His article, the third published since April, is titled: "The great Comrade Kim Il Sung is the eternal leader of our party and people."
He called for carrying forward the idea and exploits of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il in building the party, state and revolutionary armed forces.
He underlined the need to take Kimilsungism-Kimjongilism as the unique guiding idea and permanent guidelines of the Korean revolution and construction cause.
In the treatise, Kim Jong Un said Kim IL Sung raised the Juche (self-reliance) idea, had ingeniously combined the socialist cause with national independence and ushered in a new Juche revolution era.
It added that under the banner of Songun (military-first), Kim Jong Il, who protected the dignity and supreme interests of the DPRK in reliance on powerful arms, had turned the country into a political, ideological and military power and greatly improved its people`s living standard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'