Driver, associate held in China for raping school
Beijing: Chinese police have arrested a school bus driver and his associate for allegedly raping a 13-year-old student in northeast Heilongjiang province.
The driver, surnamed Liu, and another man surnamed Wang have been arrested for allegedly raping the girl on November 30 in Sizhan township in the city of Zhaodong, state-run Xinhua news agency reported quoting a local police statement.
Liu confessed after being caught, the report said.
Wang, who ran away after the girl`s family called the police, was captured in Beijing, the statement said.
Liu and Wang allegedly forced the girl to go to a hotel and raped her, said the girl`s parents.
They said Liu had forced the girl to maintain sexual relations with him for over a year and threatened to kill her family if she tells anyone.
Her parents called the police after they found the girl hiding in her classmate`s home for two days following the rape that allegedly occurred on November 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred