Driver runs over six pedestrians in China
Beijing: Six people have been confirmed dead after a driver allegedly drove his car and ploughed into roadside pedestrians in China`s Fuzhou City Monday, police said.
Police received a phone call around 11.19 a.m. that a man had hit pedestrians with his vehicle in what appeared to be an intentional act, Xinhua reported, citing the Fuzhou municipal government.
Six people, including three children, were killed on the spot and 13 others injured.
Police managed to stop the car around 11.30 a.m.
The victims were mostly students from a nearby primary school and their families who had come to pick them up for lunch break, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi