Dubai police names 5 more suspects in Hamas leader`s killing
Dubai: Five new suspects, including four
Europeans, were on Friday named by Dubai police as among accused
in the killing of a senior Hamas leader at a hotel here, bringing the total number to 32.
Two of the new suspects in Hamas leader Mahmoud
al-Mabhouh`s assassination in January held French passports,
another two travelled on British passports, and the other, a
woman, had an Australian passport, Al-Arabiya TV reported.
Interpol has already issued arrest notices for 27
suspects wanted by Dubai Police in connection with the killing
of Mabhouh, who was found dead in his hotel room on January
Mabhouh`s assassination has caused diplomatic tension
over the alleged falsification of European and Australian
passports by Israel`s spy agency Mossad.
Meanwhile, Australia has said it was investigating
reports that a fifth Australian passport had been linked to
Four allegedly forged Australian passports have
already been connected to the Cold War-style murder of
Mabhouh. Dubai Police has blamed Israel`s Mossad of carrying
out the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!