Dubai police names 5 more suspects in Hamas leader`s killing
Dubai: Five new suspects, including four
Europeans, were on Friday named by Dubai police as among accused
in the killing of a senior Hamas leader at a hotel here, bringing the total number to 32.
Two of the new suspects in Hamas leader Mahmoud
al-Mabhouh`s assassination in January held French passports,
another two travelled on British passports, and the other, a
woman, had an Australian passport, Al-Arabiya TV reported.
Interpol has already issued arrest notices for 27
suspects wanted by Dubai Police in connection with the killing
of Mabhouh, who was found dead in his hotel room on January
Mabhouh`s assassination has caused diplomatic tension
over the alleged falsification of European and Australian
passports by Israel`s spy agency Mossad.
Meanwhile, Australia has said it was investigating
reports that a fifth Australian passport had been linked to
Four allegedly forged Australian passports have
already been connected to the Cold War-style murder of
Mabhouh. Dubai Police has blamed Israel`s Mossad of carrying
out the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16