Dubai police names 5 more suspects in Hamas leader`s killing
Dubai: Five new suspects, including four
Europeans, were on Friday named by Dubai police as among accused
in the killing of a senior Hamas leader at a hotel here, bringing the total number to 32.
Two of the new suspects in Hamas leader Mahmoud
al-Mabhouh`s assassination in January held French passports,
another two travelled on British passports, and the other, a
woman, had an Australian passport, Al-Arabiya TV reported.
Interpol has already issued arrest notices for 27
suspects wanted by Dubai Police in connection with the killing
of Mabhouh, who was found dead in his hotel room on January
Mabhouh`s assassination has caused diplomatic tension
over the alleged falsification of European and Australian
passports by Israel`s spy agency Mossad.
Meanwhile, Australia has said it was investigating
reports that a fifth Australian passport had been linked to
Four allegedly forged Australian passports have
already been connected to the Cold War-style murder of
Mabhouh. Dubai Police has blamed Israel`s Mossad of carrying
out the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...