Duchess Kate will be a firm but fair mom, says pal
London: The Duchess of Cambridge will be a natural mom, according to pals close to Prince William`s wife of 18 months.
"Kate will be a firm but fair mother," US Magazine quoted a source as saying.
The friend also predicts that Kate’s top priorities as a mother would be to keep her child grounded despite the little one`s privileged upbringing.
"Kate will let her children have fun and freedom, but she will also make sure they do what is best for them," a longtime pal tells Us Weekly of the pregnant royal.
The child - boy or girl -will jump ahead of William`s kid brother, Harry, in line for the throne now that the U.K. enacted a constitutional change that gives a firstborn girl the right to succeed the throne over her younger brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon