Duchess Kate will be a firm but fair mom, says pal
London: The Duchess of Cambridge will be a natural mom, according to pals close to Prince William`s wife of 18 months.
"Kate will be a firm but fair mother," US Magazine quoted a source as saying.
The friend also predicts that Kate’s top priorities as a mother would be to keep her child grounded despite the little one`s privileged upbringing.
"Kate will let her children have fun and freedom, but she will also make sure they do what is best for them," a longtime pal tells Us Weekly of the pregnant royal.
The child - boy or girl -will jump ahead of William`s kid brother, Harry, in line for the throne now that the U.K. enacted a constitutional change that gives a firstborn girl the right to succeed the throne over her younger brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death