Duchess Kate will be a firm but fair mom, says pal
London: The Duchess of Cambridge will be a natural mom, according to pals close to Prince William`s wife of 18 months.
"Kate will be a firm but fair mother," US Magazine quoted a source as saying.
The friend also predicts that Kate’s top priorities as a mother would be to keep her child grounded despite the little one`s privileged upbringing.
"Kate will let her children have fun and freedom, but she will also make sure they do what is best for them," a longtime pal tells Us Weekly of the pregnant royal.
The child - boy or girl -will jump ahead of William`s kid brother, Harry, in line for the throne now that the U.K. enacted a constitutional change that gives a firstborn girl the right to succeed the throne over her younger brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details