Dutch free 5 of 12 Somalis suspected of terrorism
Amsterdam: Dutch prosecutors said on Sunday that five out of a group of 12 Somalis who were detained just before Christmas on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack had been released for lack of evidence.
The men were arrested in Rotterdam on Friday, suspected of planning an attack in the Netherlands in the near term.
No further details of the plan have been released.
The prosecutors` office said in a statement that the seven other Somalis were still being held.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!