Dutch free 5 of 12 Somalis suspected of terrorism
Amsterdam: Dutch prosecutors said on Sunday that five out of a group of 12 Somalis who were detained just before Christmas on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack had been released for lack of evidence.
The men were arrested in Rotterdam on Friday, suspected of planning an attack in the Netherlands in the near term.
No further details of the plan have been released.
The prosecutors` office said in a statement that the seven other Somalis were still being held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends