Dutch free 5 of 12 Somalis suspected of terrorism
Amsterdam: Dutch prosecutors said on Sunday that five out of a group of 12 Somalis who were detained just before Christmas on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack had been released for lack of evidence.
The men were arrested in Rotterdam on Friday, suspected of planning an attack in the Netherlands in the near term.
No further details of the plan have been released.
The prosecutors` office said in a statement that the seven other Somalis were still being held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi