Dutch free 5 of 12 Somalis suspected of terrorism
Amsterdam: Dutch prosecutors said on Sunday that five out of a group of 12 Somalis who were detained just before Christmas on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack had been released for lack of evidence.
The men were arrested in Rotterdam on Friday, suspected of planning an attack in the Netherlands in the near term.
No further details of the plan have been released.
The prosecutors` office said in a statement that the seven other Somalis were still being held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah