Dutch men suspected of hacking attacks released
Amsterdam: National prosecutors say four Dutch hackers arrested on suspicion of involvement in cyber attacks have been released.
Prosecutors say the four men, who have only been identified by their ages, cities of residence, and hacker nicknames, have confessed to infiltrating websites and publishing confidential information.
They were arrested on Tuesday as part of an international sweep in coordination with US and British authorities against the loosely knit hacker group known as "Anonymous”. The Dutch suspects are thought to belong to a splinter group called AntiSec NL.
In a statement on Friday, the national prosecutor`s office said the investigation is the case is ongoing and it is not certain what charges they will face.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Separated Indian, Pakistani siblings meet in UAE after 48 yrs
- CPI(M) leader Sushanta Ghosh slapped in West Bengal court premises
- On eve of Greece visit, Putin says problems with EU can be solved
- President Mukherjee lists 8 steps to resolve issues between India, China
- READ: What Ashish Nehra has to say about his Viral Photo with Virat Kohli