‘Dutch prince may never regain consciousness’
Amsterdam: Austrian doctors treating the Dutch Prince Johan Friso say he suffered massive brain damage after being buried by an avalanche last week and he may never regain consciousness.
Doctor Wolfgang Koller said Friday that it took nearly 50 minutes to reanimate the prince. MRI scans have showed his brain suffered "massive damage" in the avalanche in Lech on Feb. 17. The 43-year-old prince will be moved at a later date to a private clinic for further treatment but it may take years before he awakens, if ever.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now, Nashik farmers sell fresh grapes online!
- Watch: Paraplegic Deepa Malik talks about her achievements!
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Mumbai: Mobile app to fight ISIS influence among youth across India
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen