‘Dutch prince may never regain consciousness’
Amsterdam: Austrian doctors treating the Dutch Prince Johan Friso say he suffered massive brain damage after being buried by an avalanche last week and he may never regain consciousness.
Doctor Wolfgang Koller said Friday that it took nearly 50 minutes to reanimate the prince. MRI scans have showed his brain suffered "massive damage" in the avalanche in Lech on Feb. 17. The 43-year-old prince will be moved at a later date to a private clinic for further treatment but it may take years before he awakens, if ever.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today