Dutch queen`s son`s life still in danger
Vienna: The Netherlands government says Prince Johan Friso spent a quiet night in the hospital but his life remains in danger after an avalanche seriously injured the Dutch royal.
The 43-year-old second son of Dutch Queen Beatrix was rushed to the intensive care unit of Innsbruck`s main hospital on Friday after he was buried by the snow slide. He had been skiing off marked trails in the westernmost Lech winter sports region.
The statement on Saturday said "His life is still in danger, but he had a calm and stable night."
The Dutch daily NRC Handelsblad says the prince suffered serious oxygen deprivation after being buried for some 20 minutes but has no other major injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!