Earthquake shakes Mediterranean coast of Turkey
Ankara: A magnitude-6 earthquake has struck in the Mediterranean Sea, south of the Turkish province of Antalya. No damage or casualties were reported.
The Istanbul-based Kandilli seismology center said the earthquake occurred at 5:21 pm today, and was centered some 84 kilometers southwest of the holiday resort of Alanya. It was also felt in the neighboring province of Mersin and on the island of Cyprus.
The European-Mediterranean Seismological Center said the quake measured 5.9.
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video