Ecuadoran man lured 30 rape victims with job offers
Quito: Police in Ecuador arrested a man suspected of raping 30 women and said he lured his victims with job offers.
Segundo Federico, 45, detained in the Ecuadoran capital Quito, posed as a middleman arranging work for the women, most of whom were in their 20s.
Authorities said he convinced his victims that he was taking them to meet a prospective employer, but instead took them to isolated areas where he sexually assaulted them.
Officials said Federico is a convicted rapist who in 2012 completed an 11-year prison sentence.
Police said they confiscated resumes, pepper spray and women`s photos from his home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery