Ecuadoran man lured 30 rape victims with job offers
Quito: Police in Ecuador arrested a man suspected of raping 30 women and said he lured his victims with job offers.
Segundo Federico, 45, detained in the Ecuadoran capital Quito, posed as a middleman arranging work for the women, most of whom were in their 20s.
Authorities said he convinced his victims that he was taking them to meet a prospective employer, but instead took them to isolated areas where he sexually assaulted them.
Officials said Federico is a convicted rapist who in 2012 completed an 11-year prison sentence.
Police said they confiscated resumes, pepper spray and women`s photos from his home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note