Egypt blames Palestinian factions for Red Sea rocket attacks
Cairo: Egypt said on Wednesday that "Palestinian
factions" were behind this week`s rocket attacks on Israel and
Jordan, the MENA news agency reported, apparently implying the
rockets were fired from the Sinai peninsula.
"An official Egyptian source said Palestinian factions
from the Gaza Strip were behind the launch of five rockets on
Aqaba and Eilat on Monday," MENA reported.
"Egypt will never, under any circumstances, tolerate the
use of its lands by any party to harm the country`s
interests," the agency quoted the source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical