Egypt blames Palestinian factions for Red Sea rocket attacks
Cairo: Egypt said on Wednesday that "Palestinian
factions" were behind this week`s rocket attacks on Israel and
Jordan, the MENA news agency reported, apparently implying the
rockets were fired from the Sinai peninsula.
"An official Egyptian source said Palestinian factions
from the Gaza Strip were behind the launch of five rockets on
Aqaba and Eilat on Monday," MENA reported.
"Egypt will never, under any circumstances, tolerate the
use of its lands by any party to harm the country`s
interests," the agency quoted the source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly