Egypt: Hosni Muabark`s health worsens
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak`s health has further worsened, medical officials have said.
Officials at the military hospital in Cairo where Mubarak is being treated said that his health deteriorated following Muslim Brotherhood`s candidate Mohammed Mursi`s win.
According to News 24, the officials said that the 84-year old Mubarak had ``slipped in and out of consciousness`` and was suffering from depression.
Mubarak was sentenced to life imprisonment for failing to stop the killing of nearly 900 protesters during the uprising that ousted him last year. He was moved from prison to a military hospital after reportedly suffering a stroke.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?