Egypt: Hosni Muabark`s health worsens
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak`s health has further worsened, medical officials have said.
Officials at the military hospital in Cairo where Mubarak is being treated said that his health deteriorated following Muslim Brotherhood`s candidate Mohammed Mursi`s win.
According to News 24, the officials said that the 84-year old Mubarak had ``slipped in and out of consciousness`` and was suffering from depression.
Mubarak was sentenced to life imprisonment for failing to stop the killing of nearly 900 protesters during the uprising that ousted him last year. He was moved from prison to a military hospital after reportedly suffering a stroke.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog