Egypt military will not allow disruptive protests: State TV
Cairo: Egypt`s ruling military junta said in
a statement that it will not tolerate protests that disrupt
the country`s economy and will confront them, the official
MENA news agency reported.
The Supreme Council of the Armed Forces warned in a
statement yesterday that, some groups "organise protests that
obstruct production and create critical economic conditions
that can lead to a worsening of the country`s economy."
"The continuation of instability and its consequences
will lead to harming national security," it added.
"The Supreme Council of the Armed Forces will not allow
the continuation of these illegal acts which pose a danger to
the nation, and they will confront them and take legal
measures to protect the nation`s security," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof