Egypt PM accepts deputy resignation
Cairo: Egypt`s Prime Minister Essam Sharaf accepted the resignation of his deputy premier, whose removal had been called for by protesters, the cabinet`s Facebook page said on Tuesday.
Yehia el-Gamal had previously offered his resignation but it was rejected by the ruling military council, who are now under new pressure from demonstrators camping in Tahrir Square for the fifth day of protests seeking faster reforms.
The council earlier on Tuesday said it backed the Prime Minister in his work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday