Egyptian belly dancer`s anti-Obama policy video goes viral on Youtube
New York: A famous Egyptian belly dancer has blasted President Barack Obama `s decision to back the Muslim Brotherhood, instead of the more secular freedom fighters, who are against the religious Sharia Law, in a music video that has gone viral on Youtube.
In the clip, Sama El Masry can be seen showing off her dancing skills, while singing in Arabic, with English subtitles, the New York Daily News reported.
In the footage, which also shows Obama`s face superimposed on the head of Osama bin Laden, Masry has claimed that Obama has supported terrorists.
The video was posted on the video-sharing site in late July and has been viewed more than 200,000 times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss