Egyptian President to learn diplomatic etiquettes
Cairo: A team of experts will train Egyptian president Mohammed Mursi in protocol and etiquettes after his ignorance of such matters caused huge embarrassment, in particular during his trips abroad.
Leaks from the Egyptian presidency say current discussions are underway with the experts and firms specialised in protocol and etiquettes in order to recruit a team to train Mursi.
The grave protocol mistakes Mursi made were the main topic for a famous satirical show watched by millions both inside and outside Egypt.
Such mistakes included looking in his watch during the press conference with the German Chancellor, blowing his nose when meeting former US president Bill Clinton in addition to his very poor English language when meeting German investors in order to convince them to invest in Egypt.
The team, when recruited, will be responsible for training the entire presidential team, including the news spokesperson Ayman Aly.
The old spokesperson was replaced for his failure to address media in a manner satisfactory to the presidency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij