Egyptian President to learn diplomatic etiquettes
Cairo: A team of experts will train Egyptian president Mohammed Mursi in protocol and etiquettes after his ignorance of such matters caused huge embarrassment, in particular during his trips abroad.
Leaks from the Egyptian presidency say current discussions are underway with the experts and firms specialised in protocol and etiquettes in order to recruit a team to train Mursi.
The grave protocol mistakes Mursi made were the main topic for a famous satirical show watched by millions both inside and outside Egypt.
Such mistakes included looking in his watch during the press conference with the German Chancellor, blowing his nose when meeting former US president Bill Clinton in addition to his very poor English language when meeting German investors in order to convince them to invest in Egypt.
The team, when recruited, will be responsible for training the entire presidential team, including the news spokesperson Ayman Aly.
The old spokesperson was replaced for his failure to address media in a manner satisfactory to the presidency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!