Egyptian President to learn diplomatic etiquettes
Cairo: A team of experts will train Egyptian president Mohammed Mursi in protocol and etiquettes after his ignorance of such matters caused huge embarrassment, in particular during his trips abroad.
Leaks from the Egyptian presidency say current discussions are underway with the experts and firms specialised in protocol and etiquettes in order to recruit a team to train Mursi.
The grave protocol mistakes Mursi made were the main topic for a famous satirical show watched by millions both inside and outside Egypt.
Such mistakes included looking in his watch during the press conference with the German Chancellor, blowing his nose when meeting former US president Bill Clinton in addition to his very poor English language when meeting German investors in order to convince them to invest in Egypt.
The team, when recruited, will be responsible for training the entire presidential team, including the news spokesperson Ayman Aly.
The old spokesperson was replaced for his failure to address media in a manner satisfactory to the presidency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued