Egyptian VP `committed` to peaceful power transfer
Cairo: Egypt`s Vice President Omar Suleiman, speaking on Thursday after President Hosni Mubarak handed him presidential powers, said he was committed to doing everything possible to ensure a peaceful transfer of power.
He said he was committed to achieving people`s demands through dialogue, which had started and agreed on a road map.
Suleiman also told protesters and strikers to head home or back to work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh