Egypt`s judiciary refuses to send Mubarak to military hospital
Cairo: Egyptian judiciary has rejected a request made for transferring country`s former president Hosni Mubarak from prison hospital to a military hospital, Xinhua reported.
Mubarak and his former interior minister Habib al-Adli are serving life sentence in prison over charge of ordering to kill protesters during the uprising last year.
The country`s Cairo Administrative Court refused Tuesday the appeal to transfer Mubarak from the hospital of Tora prison to a military hospital, according to official news agency MENA.
Mubarak`s lawyers had filed a suit to transfer him to a military hospital because of his deteriorated health, noting that the Tora prison hospital is lack of suitable medical equipment for his condition. They also said that forensic reports towards Mubarak`s health are discordant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH