Egypt`s judiciary refuses to send Mubarak to military hospital
Cairo: Egyptian judiciary has rejected a request made for transferring country`s former president Hosni Mubarak from prison hospital to a military hospital, Xinhua reported.
Mubarak and his former interior minister Habib al-Adli are serving life sentence in prison over charge of ordering to kill protesters during the uprising last year.
The country`s Cairo Administrative Court refused Tuesday the appeal to transfer Mubarak from the hospital of Tora prison to a military hospital, according to official news agency MENA.
Mubarak`s lawyers had filed a suit to transfer him to a military hospital because of his deteriorated health, noting that the Tora prison hospital is lack of suitable medical equipment for his condition. They also said that forensic reports towards Mubarak`s health are discordant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report