Egypt`s judiciary refuses to send Mubarak to military hospital
Cairo: Egyptian judiciary has rejected a request made for transferring country`s former president Hosni Mubarak from prison hospital to a military hospital, Xinhua reported.
Mubarak and his former interior minister Habib al-Adli are serving life sentence in prison over charge of ordering to kill protesters during the uprising last year.
The country`s Cairo Administrative Court refused Tuesday the appeal to transfer Mubarak from the hospital of Tora prison to a military hospital, according to official news agency MENA.
Mubarak`s lawyers had filed a suit to transfer him to a military hospital because of his deteriorated health, noting that the Tora prison hospital is lack of suitable medical equipment for his condition. They also said that forensic reports towards Mubarak`s health are discordant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!