Egypt`s judiciary refuses to send Mubarak to military hospital
Cairo: Egyptian judiciary has rejected a request made for transferring country`s former president Hosni Mubarak from prison hospital to a military hospital, Xinhua reported.
Mubarak and his former interior minister Habib al-Adli are serving life sentence in prison over charge of ordering to kill protesters during the uprising last year.
The country`s Cairo Administrative Court refused Tuesday the appeal to transfer Mubarak from the hospital of Tora prison to a military hospital, according to official news agency MENA.
Mubarak`s lawyers had filed a suit to transfer him to a military hospital because of his deteriorated health, noting that the Tora prison hospital is lack of suitable medical equipment for his condition. They also said that forensic reports towards Mubarak`s health are discordant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Pakistan directly involved in proxy war in Kashmir: Lt. Gen Hooda
- Beijing urged to accept South China Sea ruling
- Centre will not harm Odisha's interests: Uma Bharti
- Telangana Congress leaders stopped from heading to Mallanna project
- WATCH: When The Great Khali beat 19 opponents to win World Heavyweight title