Egypt’s Mubarak may be transferred to prison hospital
Cairo: Ailing Egyptian former president Hosni Mubarak may be transferred from a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to a prison hospital on Friday, the al-Gomhuria newspaper reported.
Egypt`s public prosecutor had ordered in late April the transfer of Mubarak to the hospital in Torah prison, ahead of questioning over corruption and abuse allegations.
Mubarak, 82, is being probed over the death of hundreds of protesters during the 18-day uprising that forced him to step down in February.
He is also under scrutiny for alleged abuse of power during his 30-year rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Brexit will put pressure on global growth: IMF deputy MD
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Help me, I want to live: 11-year-old boy appeals to PM Modi
- Just found! Huge stash of ancient Helium in Africa's rift valley
- Not Ravi Shastri, but this man was Anil Kumble's biggest challenger for coaching job