Egypt’s Mubarak may be transferred to prison hospital
Cairo: Ailing Egyptian former president Hosni Mubarak may be transferred from a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to a prison hospital on Friday, the al-Gomhuria newspaper reported.
Egypt`s public prosecutor had ordered in late April the transfer of Mubarak to the hospital in Torah prison, ahead of questioning over corruption and abuse allegations.
Mubarak, 82, is being probed over the death of hundreds of protesters during the 18-day uprising that forced him to step down in February.
He is also under scrutiny for alleged abuse of power during his 30-year rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday