Egypt’s Mubarak may be transferred to prison hospital
Cairo: Ailing Egyptian former president Hosni Mubarak may be transferred from a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to a prison hospital on Friday, the al-Gomhuria newspaper reported.
Egypt`s public prosecutor had ordered in late April the transfer of Mubarak to the hospital in Torah prison, ahead of questioning over corruption and abuse allegations.
Mubarak, 82, is being probed over the death of hundreds of protesters during the 18-day uprising that forced him to step down in February.
He is also under scrutiny for alleged abuse of power during his 30-year rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!