This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Eight die in Moscow building fire

Last Updated: Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 20:10

Moscow: Eight people were killed when a building in Moscow caught fire Saturday, Xinhua reported.

According to police, the casualties were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
"Updated reports indicate that the fire has killed eight people," reported Interfax news agency citing police.

One more victim was rushed to a hospital by helicopter, it added.


First Published: Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 20:10

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus