Eight killed, 60 injured in Turkey blast
Ankara: At least eight people were killed and 60 injured in a powerful blast in Turkey`s Gaziantep province on Monday, an official statement said.
The incident occurred, near Syrian border, after a truck full of explosives halted near the Karsiyaka police station and the bombs were detonated, setting two buses and a car ablaze, Xinhua quoted a statement issued by Gaziantep Governor`s office as saying.
Any group was yet to claim responsibility for the blast on Monday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees