Eight killed, 60 injured in Turkey blast
Ankara: At least eight people were killed and 60 injured in a powerful blast in Turkey`s Gaziantep province on Monday, an official statement said.
The incident occurred, near Syrian border, after a truck full of explosives halted near the Karsiyaka police station and the bombs were detonated, setting two buses and a car ablaze, Xinhua quoted a statement issued by Gaziantep Governor`s office as saying.
Any group was yet to claim responsibility for the blast on Monday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie