Eight killed in Baghdad bombing
Baghdad: Eight people died in bomb explosions in Baghdad Tuesday, an official said.
The deadliest attack took place in the residential area of Chikouk, killing seven people and wounding two others, an interior ministry official requesting anonymity said.
One more person died in a car bomb explosion in Baghdad`s al-Shulla district. Ten others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj