Eight killed in Iraq bombings
Baghdad: At least eight people were killed and 25 injured following two bomb blasts in different cities near Baghdad Monday night, said police sources.
At least three people were killed and four wounded when a blast occurred on the roadside in a popular pet market in Diyala province`s Baquba city, near Baghdad, reported Xinhua quoting a police source.
In a separate incident, as many as five people were killed and 21 wounded when a sticky bomb attached to a mini-bus detonated in Hilla city in Babil province, about 100 km from Baghdad, said another police source.
The toll is expected to rise as some injured were seriously injured, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’