Eight killed in Iraq bombings
Baghdad: At least eight people were killed and 25 injured following two bomb blasts in different cities near Baghdad Monday night, said police sources.
At least three people were killed and four wounded when a blast occurred on the roadside in a popular pet market in Diyala province`s Baquba city, near Baghdad, reported Xinhua quoting a police source.
In a separate incident, as many as five people were killed and 21 wounded when a sticky bomb attached to a mini-bus detonated in Hilla city in Babil province, about 100 km from Baghdad, said another police source.
The toll is expected to rise as some injured were seriously injured, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?