Eight killed in Iraq bombings
Baghdad: At least eight people were killed and 25 injured following two bomb blasts in different cities near Baghdad Monday night, said police sources.
At least three people were killed and four wounded when a blast occurred on the roadside in a popular pet market in Diyala province`s Baquba city, near Baghdad, reported Xinhua quoting a police source.
In a separate incident, as many as five people were killed and 21 wounded when a sticky bomb attached to a mini-bus detonated in Hilla city in Babil province, about 100 km from Baghdad, said another police source.
The toll is expected to rise as some injured were seriously injured, sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani