Eight killed in plane crash in Russia
Chelyabinsk: A private plane crashed in Russia`s Chelyabinsk region, killing all eight people on board, the regional emergencies centre said on Sunday.
The SM-92T plane crashed Sunday morning near the town of Korkino some 12 km from the regional centre of Chelyabinsk.
"There were eight people aboard the plane - one pilot and seven parachute jumpers. All of them died," the emergencies centre said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31
- Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing to discuss North Korean missile test
- Fiji military chief visits New Zealand for rebuilding of links between the armed forces
- Olympic flag arrives in Tokyo, host city of 2020 Summer Olympics
- Any talks on Kashmir must include Pakistan: Hurriyat Conference's Mirwaiz Umar Farooq