Eight killed in Russian building blaze
Moscow: Eight people died when a fire broke out in a government building early Sunday near the Russian city of Yekaterinburg, authorities said.
The local emergencies branch received fire information at about 4.30 a.m. in the Sadovy settlement near Yekaterinburg. It took over two hours to douse the fire.
Rescuers found eight bodies during the debris cleaning operation, the emergencies department said.
An initial probe found those killed were members of a construction team but the reason behind the fire was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh