Eight killed in Syrian attacks
Damascus: At least eight people were killed on Thursday in separate explosions and mortar attacks in Syria, as the country`s Army regained control over three towns in the strategic city of al-Qussair, Xinhua reported.
One man was killed when a mortar shell struck Damascus` suburb of Harasta, reported local media, adding that two men were killed when two explosive devices went off in Busra al- Harir town in Daraa province.
In Damascus` suburb of Kanaker, five people were killed when an explosive device ripped through a house that was used as storage of explosive devices by the rebels. The deceased were in nearby houses affected by the blast.
Meanwhile, the Syrian Army has regained three towns in al-Qussair in central Syria, namely Brak, Jawadieh and Arjoun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP