Eisenhower was invited to meet aliens
Washington: Former US president Dwight Eisenhower was invited to meet aliens visiting the Earth.
Eisenhower was briefed about the presence of extra-terrestrial intelligent beings on earth and was given an opportunity to meet them, Henry W. McElroy Jr., retired state representative to New Hampshire, was quoted as saying by the Daily Telegraph.
McElroy said he saw a document at the state legislature that made reference to the presence of aliens.
This new revelation comes at a time when legislators are trying to gather support for the creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission after the August 2010 elections in Denver.
The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and testimony regarding UFOs and earth visitors of extra-terrestrial origin, the report said.
The commission would then share the evidence with the public through the Denver city government. The aim of the commission is to brief the people with information previously viewed only by a privileged few.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell