Eisenhower was invited to meet aliens
Washington: Former US president Dwight Eisenhower was invited to meet aliens visiting the Earth.
Eisenhower was briefed about the presence of extra-terrestrial intelligent beings on earth and was given an opportunity to meet them, Henry W. McElroy Jr., retired state representative to New Hampshire, was quoted as saying by the Daily Telegraph.
McElroy said he saw a document at the state legislature that made reference to the presence of aliens.
This new revelation comes at a time when legislators are trying to gather support for the creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission after the August 2010 elections in Denver.
The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and testimony regarding UFOs and earth visitors of extra-terrestrial origin, the report said.
The commission would then share the evidence with the public through the Denver city government. The aim of the commission is to brief the people with information previously viewed only by a privileged few.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC