Elderly man shoots down six in Shanghai
Beijing: A 62-year-old in China`s Shanghai city killed six people, including his four colleagues, over a financial dispute, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place Saturday evening but the police could get hold of the 62-year-old suspect surnamed Fan, an employee of a private chemical plant, only around midnight, the Shanghai Daily reported.
It all happened when he pounded one of his colleagues with tools and killed him. He then took his hunting rifle and asked a driver to give him a ride to another district. But the elderly man gunned down the driver on the way and returned driving the vehicle himself.
Then he killed a guard at the gate of a troops barracks. After returning to the plant, he killed three more people with his hunting rifle.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India