Elderly man shoots down six in Shanghai
Beijing: A 62-year-old in China`s Shanghai city killed six people, including his four colleagues, over a financial dispute, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place Saturday evening but the police could get hold of the 62-year-old suspect surnamed Fan, an employee of a private chemical plant, only around midnight, the Shanghai Daily reported.
It all happened when he pounded one of his colleagues with tools and killed him. He then took his hunting rifle and asked a driver to give him a ride to another district. But the elderly man gunned down the driver on the way and returned driving the vehicle himself.
Then he killed a guard at the gate of a troops barracks. After returning to the plant, he killed three more people with his hunting rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 ultras surrender in Chhattisgarh, cite disappointment with Maoist ideology
- Flood situation grim in Arunachal Pradesh, NH-52 submerged at Namsai
- End of an era! Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion
- Leader of Opposition in Goa Assembly, Pratapsinh Rane, death penalty for drug peddlers
- AAP to move Delhi High Court against arrests of MLAs in 'false cases'