Elderly man shoots down six in Shanghai
Beijing: A 62-year-old in China`s Shanghai city killed six people, including his four colleagues, over a financial dispute, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place Saturday evening but the police could get hold of the 62-year-old suspect surnamed Fan, an employee of a private chemical plant, only around midnight, the Shanghai Daily reported.
It all happened when he pounded one of his colleagues with tools and killed him. He then took his hunting rifle and asked a driver to give him a ride to another district. But the elderly man gunned down the driver on the way and returned driving the vehicle himself.
Then he killed a guard at the gate of a troops barracks. After returning to the plant, he killed three more people with his hunting rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital