Eleven injured in hand grenade attack on Bosnia cafe
Sarajevo (Bosnia): A man injured 11 people by throwing a hand grenade into a cafe in Bosnia after he had been barred from entering, police said on Saturday.
The victims of the incident, which took place in Kozarska Dubica, central Bosnia, were hospitalised but their lives were not in danger, police spokeswoman Marija Markanovic said.
The man who threw the grenade was injured and also ended up in hospital.
It was reported by local media that earlier during the evening he had been turned away by the cafe owners because he was drunk and was also known for "violent behaviour in the past".
Eighteen years after the inter-ethnic war in Bosnia, which has left some 1,00,000 dead, thousands of Bosnians still have still kept illegal arms despite the authorities` attempts to collect them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read