Eleven killed in Russian plane crash
Moscow: Eleven people on board a Russian Interior Ministry transport plane were killed on Sunday when it crashed in the far eastern Yakutia region.
The plane bound for the city of Irkutsk crashed at 0505 IST shortly after taking off from Mirny airport, Ria-Novosti said.
The bodies of all the crew members have been found, a local official was quoted as saying by the news agency, adding that the plane was not carrying any cargo.
A panel has been formed to probe the cause of the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued