Envelope blows up at judge`s home in Athens
Athens: A booby-trapped envelope blew up at the home of an appeals court judge in the Greek capital Sunday evening. There were no injuries, media reports said Monday.
The explosive device was hidden in a small package which exploded shortly after delivery.
The recipient judge has presided over several trials in terrorism related cases, Xinhua quoted police as saying. No one claimed responsibility for the attack.
Police suspect local guerrilla groups which have plotted similar attacks against politicians, police, and judicial and business targets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway