Envelope blows up at judge`s home in Athens
Athens: A booby-trapped envelope blew up at the home of an appeals court judge in the Greek capital Sunday evening. There were no injuries, media reports said Monday.
The explosive device was hidden in a small package which exploded shortly after delivery.
The recipient judge has presided over several trials in terrorism related cases, Xinhua quoted police as saying. No one claimed responsibility for the attack.
Police suspect local guerrilla groups which have plotted similar attacks against politicians, police, and judicial and business targets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda