Envelope explodes when opened in Naples office
Rome: An envelope addressed to an Interior Ministry official in Naples has exploded while being opened, slightly injuring a secretary in the prefect`s office.
Francesco Esposito, who heads the prefect`s Cabinet in the southern Italian city, told reporters the explosion today caused an eyebrow and arm injury to the secretary.
There were no immediate claims of responsibility, and police were conducting an investigation.
The prefect is a local official of the Interior Ministry, which controls the national state police force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next