`Erotic games played at Italian PM’s parties`
Rome: Topless girls performed oral sex on a statue during erotic games at the Italian Prime Minister`s parties, according to two teenage guests questioned by prosecutors, legal sources said on Wednesday.
Chiara Danese and Ambra Battilana, both 18, on Monday told prosecutors in a sex trial against Silvio Berlusconi that the `dinner parties` were much racier than the Premier had been ready to publicly admit.
“Some of the girls revealed their breasts and offered them to Berlusconi to kiss,” Battilana said, according to transcripts of the questioning published by Italian media.
“They touched the Prime Minister in his private parts and let him touch them,” she added. Battilana and Danese said they looked on in amazement as the girls called the Premier “daddy” and sang his governing People of Freedom party song – “thank goodness for Silvio” - while he called them “my little girls”.
“After the umpteenth obscene joke, Berlusconi had a statue brought in... a man with a large penis. The penis was visibly out of proportion. Berlusconi asked the girls to kiss the penis... they simulated oral sex,” Danese said.
Berlusconi`s lawyers dismissed the girls` testimony as unfounded. “The new statements that have appeared in some papers today in relation to the evenings at Arcore are utterly unfounded and contradict numerous other versions” of events, his lawyers said on Ansa news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing