EU to hold high-level meeting on Ukraine today
Brussels: The European Union (EU) said on Monday the EU institutions, member states, the Ukrainian government and international donors will hold a high-level meeting Tuesday here to discuss key priorities and support for Ukraine.
"The EU has been providing wide-ranging political, financial and technical assistance to Ukraine`s domestic reform process. Other international donors have also been very active," Xinhua quoted European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso as saying.
"We will meet on July 8, together with the Ukrainian government, to ensure effective coordination of our common efforts."
The meeting will be organised by the European Commission services in cooperation with the European External Action Service (EEAS). It will be chaired by Stefan Fule, commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM